Telltale Games presents you action and adventure game for you guys Minecraft Story Mode. This game is a story mode with five different part series in the world of Minecraft for the gameplay. In this five part episodic series, you can play as male or female both with the heroes given in the game and play your adventures across the world. In Minecraft Story Mode game you have to fight with Dragon and find the stone to save the world from the dragon’s destruction. You can select different weapons from the game settings and use them to save the world. You need your friends help to find the legendary order stone, you can make the plan with them and go with the plan and find the stone before the destruction. There are five different episodes and every episode has its own story and adventure. The coolest fact in the game is that the background actually builds inside from the mine craft. You can build your own booth with the help of your friends and from these booths you can defend your friends and yourself from enemies. In some part of the game, you and your friends split up and find the way on its own. You can purchase different stuff from the game setting that will help you through your mission and also purchase some more episodes to continue your journey and get the exciting new adventures of the Minecraft Story Mode game. The graphics of the game is very cool and the controls of the game are very smooth. This game is fun to play and you will enjoy the adventures and missions in the game. Now below you can see the features of the game Minecraft Story Mode.
Official Features of Minecraft Story Mode:
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang
- Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story
Source: Google Play
Download Minecraft Story Mode for PC:
To download and install Minecraft Story Mode for PC, you are required to download free emulators like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer, Leaproid, droid4x, Genymotion, MEmu, Nox, Ipadian etc on your PC but remember ipadian is for Mac. If you don’t have it already, you can download it from the links given below;
After downloading and installing the emulator you want to, now you need to follow the method and fill the requirements in order to enjoy the application Minecraft Story Mode for PC.
- First of all, download and install the emulator Bluestacks on your PC.
- After the downloading and installation process, you need to open Bluestacks.
- Now set up Google Play Store by giving your Gmail address.
- After setting up Google Play Store in Bluestacks you need to search “Minecraft Story Mode” after opening the PlayStore.
- Install the application now.
- After installing “Minecraft Story Mode“ go to “My Apps” in Bluestacks, you will find “Minecraft Story Mode” in your apps.
- Now click on “Minecraft Story Mode”, the application will open up.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
- First of all, download and install the emulator KOPlayer on your PC.
- After the downloading and installation process, you can see the icon of the KOPlayer emulator on your Desktop.
- Open KOPlayer now.
- After opening KOPlayer you will find Google Play Store, Browser, and System tools on the home screen.
- Now give your Gmail address to set up Google Play Store.
- After setting up Google Play Store in KOPlayer you need to search “Minecraft Story Mode“ by opening the PlayStore.
- Install “Minecraft Story Mode“ now.
- After installing “Minecraft Story Mode“ you will find “Minecraft Story Mode” icon on the home screen of KOPlayer.
- Now click on “Minecraft Story Mode“, the application will open up.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Minecraft Story Mode On Stores:
That’s it guys for the Minecraft Story Mode for PC, Hopefully, you find this tutorial useful. Stay tuned to get more new Apps and Games for PC guides at tubepc.com. If you are facing any kind of issue related to this article, please let us know in the comment section.